- Smart phone
- Thomas Edison
- Greatest inventor
- Famous … for
- Light bulb
- Phonograph/ record player
- Household appliance
- Browse website/ surf the net
- Cost- effective
- Get in touch
- Online application
- Automated robots
- Novel= fresh/ innovative/ new
- Printing press
- Pregnancy medicine
Ø Inventions are of three kinds: scientific-technological (including medicine), sociopolitical (including economics and law), and humanistic, or cultural.
1. What do you think the inventions necessary for our life?
2. Do you know any famous invention?
3. Do you know any inventor? Who?
4. Do you know his/ her invention?
5. What is it?
6. What invention do you use until now?
7. How often do you use it?
8. Which invention do you think is the most useful at home/school?
9. What is your favourite invention?
10.If can what’s invention will you want to own in future?
11.Do you think in the future have more interesting inventions?
12. What is the most popular invention in the world?
13.How can technology make our life easier?
14.Can internet education replace teachers?
15. What is the most important invention in your oppinion?
16.Why should we invest more in research?