1. Would you like to be a celebrity ?
2. Have you ever seen a celebrity in person ?
3. Do you know anybody who has a celebrity in their family?
4. What are the advantages of being a celebrity?
5. What are the disadvantages of being a celebrity?
6. Do you think that celebrities have the right to privacy?
7. What do you think of paparazzi ?
8. Do you read gossip magazines ?
9. Do you watch gossip TV programs ?
10. Do you belong to any fun club ?
11. Who was your hero, when you were younger?
12. Which celebrity do you admire ? Why?
13. Which celebrity do you not like? Why?
14. Do you have to be beautiful to become a celebrity?
15. Do you have to be intelligent or talented to become a celebrity?
16. Are celebrities happy?
17. Which celebrity would you like to meet? What would you do if you could spend a day with this person?
18. Do you think it's moral to sell your private life to the media?
1. Who is your favourite celebrity in your country?
2. How do celebrities influence their fans in your country?
3. Do you like any foreign celebrities?
4. Would you like to be a celebrity? Why?
5. Do you think we should protect famous people’s privacy?
a famous person
I can’t see the match in person, all I can do is to watch it on TV.
The biggest advantage of living in the country is the silence.
The biggest disadvantage of living in a big city is the constant noise.
I couldn’t share a bedroom with somebody else. I need some privacy.
The actress took legal action against the paparazzi who once followed her even in the bathroom.
I never buy gossip magazines. Why should I care about the others’ lives?
gossip TV program
She keeps watching the same gossip TV program every evening and she always knows what’s happening in show business.
His teenage sister belongs to the fan club of Harry Potter and her room is all covered with posters of the movies and books.
Jack Nicholson is my hero. I’ve seen every movie that he acted in.
I really admire her for her courage and intelligence.
someone’s claim to fame
someone’s reason for being famous, well-known
Michael Jackson’s claim to fame was his great musical talent and dancing skills.
To be on top of the list (expression) to be the highest priority
To be a (big/huge/avid) fan of (expression) to admire SO