Volunteer Project Overview:
Our homestay is offering classes and activities to the local Vietnamese that aim to enhance communicative English for children, teenagers and adults. We mainly focus on speaking and listening skills that’s why we need help from foreigners from different countries, so the learners will get used to different accents.
The project location is in Phan Thiet city which is about 200 kms away from Sai Gon city - a beautiful, peaceful and breezy beach city. THE START DATE IS FLEXIBLE. For more information, feel free to contact me – Ms. My via:
WhatsApp number +84 986334435
Phone number: +84 989386674
Objectives of the project:
- Help the local to have a good chance and friendly study environment to learn English, enrich their social experiences.
What are the skills required for the project:
- English and teaching skills
- Be open minded, creative, friendly, patient, flexible
- Make the local to be confident in English speaking and listening skills
- Help the local not be afraid of talking to foreigners any more
- Teach English for children and teenagers by flashcards and games.
- Teach English for adults as a group and private one to one teaching.
- Create attractive and interesting class sessions and activities.
- Join all of the outdoor activities and trips planned by the homestay.
- Working schedule can be flexible based on project leader.
- Teach & help the local learn English by practice speaking & listening for different topics like Self Introduction, Hobbies, Daily Routines, Directions, Food, Weather, Shopping, Restaurant, Room Reservation, People Description, Party, At The Airport, Booking A Room, At The Bank, Health, Environment, Vacation, Travel…
- 6 weeks or more
- If less than 6 weeks, we are also open for the opportunity.
- From 08:00 am to 09:00 pm
- From 03 to 05 classes per day
- 90 minutes per class
- Weekends are working
- 2 days off per week
Facilities/ Benefits for Volunteers:
- Transportation: Scooters or Bikes
- Food (2 meals per day: Lunch & Dinner)
- Jeep tour/ Ta Cu mountain hiking/ Dragon fruit farm visit, Potluck/ Pool party…
You can check some of the photos of our classes and activities from our homestay:
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét