- Do you like clothes?
- What kinds of clothes do you often buy when you go shopping?
- Do you often buy accessories?
- What are your favorite fashion accessories?
- What kinds of accessories do you usually buy?
- Do you often give clothes or accessories as a gift? for which occasions?
- Do you often go shopping?
- How often do you go shopping?
- Do you often go window shopping?
- Do you go shopping online? And which sites/ apps do you often buy your stuff?
Vocabularies:On sale = on discount
To have a sense of style
How can I have a sense of style?
To take pride in one’s appearance
She takes pride in her appearance
A slave to fashion
She's a slave of fashion
Have an eye/a good eye for (fashion)
My boss has a good eye for fashion
To show off
He's just showing off because that girl he likes is here
To mix and match
Practice by answering these following questions:
Do you like shopping for shoes or accessories?
How often do you buy new clothes or shoes?
What type of clothes do you like to wear?
Do you wear different styles of clothes now compared to 10 years ago?
What kind of clothes do you dislike?
What kind of clothes do people in your country usually wear?
What kind of clothes do people wear to work/school in Vietnam?
Do you often go shopping at Charity shops or Second shops? Why or why not?
Do you think the type of clothes someone wears reflects their characters? Why or why not?
How important is fashion to you?
Do you think the brand of clothing is important?
Is it possible to look good without spending lots of money on clothes?
Do you think people behave differently in different kinds of clothes?
What factors do you think affect the clothes we choose to wear?
Who is your fashion icon?
What is your fashion must-have?
Do you think fashion trends have changed constantly?
In your opinion who can be a fashion icon? Why?
Have you ever been to any fashion show?
What do you think about high fashion?