1. Hiking /ˈhaɪkɪŋ/ (noun)
2. Camping /ˈkæmpɪŋ/ (noun)
3. Fishing /ˈfɪʃɪŋ/ (noun)
4. Hunting /ˈhʌntɪŋ/ (noun)
5. Rock climbing /ˈrɒk ˌklaɪmɪŋ/ (noun)
6. Kayaking /ˈkaɪəkɪŋ/ (noun)
7. Mountain biking /ˈmaʊntɪn ˌbaɪkɪŋ/ (noun)
8. Rafting /ˈrɑːftɪŋ/ (noun)
9. Canoeing /kəˈnuːɪŋ/ (noun)
10. Backpacking /ˈbækˌpækɪŋ/ (noun)
11. Wildlife /ˈwaɪldlaɪf/ (noun)
12. Scenery /ˈsiːnəri/ (noun)
13. National park /ˈnæʃənl pɑːk/ (noun)
14. Trail /treɪl/ (noun)
15. Summit /ˈsʌmɪt/ (noun)
16. Campfire /ˈkæmpfaɪər/ (noun)
17. Tent /tent/ (noun)
18. Wildlife reserve /ˈwaɪldlaɪf rɪˈzɜːv/ (noun)
19. Scenic route /ˈsiːnɪk ruːt/ (noun)
20. Trekking /ˈtrɛkɪŋ/ (noun)
21. Conservation /ˌkɒnsəˈveɪʃən/ (noun)
22. Adventure /ədˈvɛntʃə/ (noun)
23. Backpack /ˈbækˌpæk/ (noun)
24. Wildlife sanctuary /ˈwaɪldlaɪf ˈsæŋktjʊri/ (noun)
25. Forest /ˈfɒrɪst/ (noun)
26. Mountain range /ˈmaʊntɪn reɪndʒ/ (noun)
27. Waterfall /ˈwɔːtəfɔːl/ (noun)
28. Backpacker /ˈbækˌpækər/ (noun)
29. Wildlife conservationist /ˈwaɪldlaɪf ˌkɒnsəˈveɪʃənɪst/ (noun)
30. Camper /ˈkæmpər/ (noun)
31. Fisherman /ˈfɪʃəmən/ (noun)
32. Hunter /ˈhʌntər/ (noun)
33. Adventurer /ədˈvɛntʃərə/ (noun)
34. Climber /ˈklaɪmər/ (noun)
35. Kayaker /ˈkaɪəkər/ (noun)
The adjectives that describe emotions
related to outdoor activities
1. Adrenaline-fueled /əˈdrɛnəlɪn fjuːld/ (adj.)
Advanced vocabularies about outdoor activities
30. Off the beaten path /ɒf ðə ˈbiːtən pæθ/ (idiom)
31. A breath of fresh air /ə brɛθ ɒv frɛʃ ɛː/ (idiom)
32. A change of scenery /ə tʃeɪndʒ əv ˈsiːnəri/ (idiom)
33. To rough it /tu rʌf ɪt/ (idiom)
34. Outdoor enthusiast /ˈaʊtdɔːr ɪnˈθjuːziæst/ (noun)
35. Nature preserve /ˈneɪtʃər prɪˈzɜːv/ (noun)
38. Backpacking trip /ˈbækpækɪŋ trɪp/ (noun)
63. Binoculars /bɪˈnɒkjʊləz/ (noun)
1. What is your favorite outdoor activity and why?
2. Have you ever been camping? Where did you go?
3. Do you enjoy fishing? Why or why not?
4. Have you ever been hunting? If so, what did you hunt?
5. Have you ever gone rock climbing? How did you feel about it?
6. Have you ever been kayaking? Where did you go?
7. Do you enjoy mountain biking? Why or why not?
8. Have you ever been rafting? Where did you go?
9. Do you enjoy canoeing? Why or why not?
10. Have you ever been backpacking? Where did you go?
11. What is your favorite type of wildlife?
12. What is the most beautiful scenery you have ever seen?
13. What are some popular outdoor activities in your country?
14. Do you prefer outdoor activities or indoor activities? Why?
15. What are the benefits of participating in outdoor activities?
16. Have you ever gone on a guided outdoor excursion? Where did you go and how was your experience?
17. How do you prepare for an outdoor excursion?
18. Do you prefer to go on outdoor activities alone or with a group? Why?
19. What outdoor activity would you like to try in the future?
20. Have you ever had a scary experience while participating in an outdoor activity?
21. How do outdoor activities contribute to your physical health?
22. How do outdoor activities contribute to your mental health?
23. What is your favorite season to participate in outdoor activities?
24. Have you ever gone on an overnight outdoor excursion? Where did you go and how was your experience?
25. What is your opinion on outdoor activities as a form of recreation?
26. How do outdoor activities contribute to environmental conservation efforts?
27. What is the most unique outdoor activity you have participated in?
28. Have you ever participated in an outdoor activity that required special skills or training?
29. What is the most popular outdoor activity in your region?
30. Do you prefer to participate in outdoor activities that are physically challenging or more relaxed? Why?
31. How do you balance safety and adventure when participating in outdoor activities?
32. Have you ever had a memorable wildlife encounter while participating in an outdoor activity?
33. Do you think outdoor activities are accessible to everyone regardless of their physical ability or economic status?
34. What is your opinion on hunting as an outdoor activity?
35. How do outdoor activities contribute to building teamwork and leadership skills?
36. Have you ever participated in an outdoor activity that was a cultural tradition or part of a celebration?
37. How do outdoor activities contribute to local tourism?
38. Do you think outdoor activities are more enjoyable alone or with company? Why?
39. How do outdoor activities contribute to personal growth and development?
40. Have you ever faced any challenges or obstacles while participating in an outdoor activity? How did you overcome them?
41. How do outdoor activities contribute to family bonding and strengthening relationships?
42. Have you ever participated in an outdoor activity that had an unexpected outcome or result? What was it and how did you react?