Part 1: VocabularyAo Dai (Noun) /ˈaʊ zaɪ/
Example: During Lunar New Year, many people wear traditional Ao Dai for celebrations.
- Tet Market (Noun) /tɛt ˈmɑːrkɪt/Example: People visit Tet markets to buy flowers and decorations for their homes.
Actions in Lunar New Year:
Lunar New Year Foods:
- Example: Pickled vegetables are a popular side dish during Lunar New Year.
Part 2: Grammars
- Past Simple (Affirmative):We decorated the house with lanterns and flowers for Tet.
- Past Simple (Negative):We did not light firecrackers because they are not allowed in our neighborhood.
- Past Simple (Interrogative):Did you exchange red envelopes with your friends during Tet?
Part 3: Questions
What decorations do you like to put up during Lunar New Year?
Have you ever participated in a Dragon Dance during Tet?
Which traditional custom is your favorite during the Lunar New Year?
How do you and your family celebrat for Tet?
What kind of lanterns are commonly used in Tet decorations?
Do you exchange red envelopes with your siblings or cousins?
Have you ever tried making Banh Chung or Banh Tet for Tet?
What actions do you usually partake in during Tet celebrations?
Which Tet market do you visit to buy decorations and flowers?
Do you and your family light firecrackers to welcome the new year?
How do you prepare for a family reunion during Lunar New Year?
Which Tet parade performance do you find the most exciting?
Have you ever visited relatives in a different city during Tet?
How do you and your family decorate the family altar for Tet?
What is your favorite Lunar New Year dish or treat?
Do you and your friends exchange greetings and good wishes for Tet?
What are the main ingredients in making a traditional Tet cake?
What actions or customs bring you the most joy during Lunar New Year?