Parenting /ˈpɛrəntɪŋ/ (noun)
Childcare /ˈtʃaɪldkɛr/ (noun)
Discipline /ˈdɪsəplɪn/ (noun)
Nurture /ˈnɜrtʃər/ (verb)
Development /dɪˈvɛləpmənt/ (noun)
Attachment /əˈtætʃmənt/ (noun)
Responsibility /rɪˌspɑnsəˈbɪləti/ (noun)
Patience /ˈpeɪʃəns/ (noun)
Guidance /ˈɡaɪdəns/ (noun)
Routine /ruˈtin/ (noun)
Boundaries /ˈbaʊndəriz/ (noun)
Consistency /kənˈsɪstənsi/ (noun)
Punishment /ˈpʌnɪʃmənt/ (noun)
Reward /rɪˈwɔrd/ (noun)
Playtime /ˈpleɪˌtaɪm/ (noun)
Sibling /ˈsɪblɪŋ/ (noun)
Potty training /ˈpɑti ˈtreɪnɪŋ/ (noun)
Temper tantrum /ˈtɛmpər ˈtæntrəm/ (noun)
Attachment parenting /əˈtætʃmənt ˈpɛrəntɪŋ/ (noun)
Breastfeeding /ˈbrɛstˌfidɪŋ/ (verb)
Bottle feeding /ˈbɑtl ˌfidɪŋ/ (noun)
Co-sleeping /koʊ ˈslipɪŋ/ (noun)
Babywearing /ˈbeɪbiˌwɛrɪŋ/ (noun)
Diaper changing /ˈdaɪpər ˌtʃeɪndʒɪŋ/ (noun)
Car seat /kɑr sit/ (noun)
Stroller /ˈstroʊlər/ (noun)
Crib /krɪb/ (noun)
Pacifier /ˈpæsəfaɪər/ (noun)
Toddler /ˈtɑdlər/ (noun)
Preschooler /ˈpriːskuːlər/ (noun)
Homework /ˈhoʊmwɜrk/ (noun)
Extracurricular activities /ˌɛkstrəkəˈrɪkjələr ækˈtɪvətiz/ (noun)
Screen time /skrin taɪm/ (noun)
Bedtime /ˈbɛdˌtaɪm/ (noun)
Time-out /ˈtaɪmˌaʊt/ (noun)
Safety /ˈseɪfti/ (noun)
Childproofing /ˈtʃaɪldˌprufɪŋ/ (noun)
Immunization /ɪˌmjunəˈzeɪʃən/ (noun)
Allergy /ˈælərdʒi/ (noun)
Nutrition /nuˈtrɪʃən/ (noun)
Milestone /ˈmaɪlstoʊn/ (noun)
Socialization /ˌsoʊʃələˈzeɪʃən/ (noun)
Independence /ˌɪndəˈpɛndəns/ (noun)
Time management /taɪm ˈmænɪdʒmənt/ (noun)
Stress management /strɛs ˈmænɪdʒmənt/ (noun)
Paternity leave /pəˈtɜrnəti liv/ (noun)
Maternity leave /məˈtɜrnəti liv/ (noun)
1. What is your parenting style?
2. What kind of childcare services are available in your area?
3. How do you discipline your children?
4. How important is nurturing for a child's development?
5. What are some developmental milestones for toddlers?
6. What responsibilities come with being a parent?
7. What qualities are important for a parent to have?
8. How do you guide your children through difficult situations?
9. What is your daily routine with your child?
10. Why are boundaries important in parenting?
11. How do you maintain consistency in your parenting approach?
12. Do you believe in punishment for misbehavior?
13. What kind of rewards do you give your child for good behavior?
14. How much playtime do you give your child each day?
15. What is your relationship with your child's siblings like?
16. How did you approach potty training with your child?
17. How do you handle temper tantrums?
18. Have you tried attachment parenting with your child?
19. Did you breastfeed or bottle feed your child?
20. Do you co-sleep with your child?
21. Have you tried babywearing?
22. How often do you change your child's diapers?
23. What kind of car seat do you use for your child?
24. What kind of stroller do you have for your child?
25. Did your child sleep in a crib or a bassinet?
26. Did your child use a pacifier?
27. What are some common challenges of parenting toddlers?
28. How do you handle the challenges of parenting preschoolers?
29. How do you help your child with homework?
30. What extracurricular activities does your child participate in?
31. How much screen time do you allow your child?
32. What is your child's bedtime routine?
33. How do you implement time-outs when your child misbehaves?
34. How do you ensure your child's safety?
35. What are some childproofing measures you have taken in your home?
36. Have you vaccinated your child?
37. Does your child have any allergies?
38. How important is nutrition for a child's development?
39. What are some common developmental milestones for preschoolers?
40. What education options are available for young children?
41. How do you communicate effectively with your child?
42. How do you help your child socialize with others?
43. How do you teach your child independence?
44. How do you manage your time as a parent?
45. How do you manage stress as a parent?
46. What are your thoughts on paternity leave?
47. What are your thoughts on maternity leave?
48. How do you balance your career and parenting responsibilities?
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét